IRVINE, Calif. – The DRMA – the alliance for media, technology, and commerce – and Response Magazine are proud to announce six nominees for the Seventh Annual DRMA Member of the Year Award.
After a nominating process led by Response Magazine, its Advisory Board, DRMA Committees, past winners, and the DRMA staff, this year’s group of nominees will compete to succeed 2016 winner Asieya Pine of Irvington, N.Y.-based Lockard & Wechsler Direct.
The full slate of nominees for the 2017 honor is:
- Abed Abusaleh, executive vice president, Havas Edge, Carlsbad, Calif.
- Andy Donato, vice president/managing partner, Extreme Reach Direct Response, New York
- Barbara Kerry, chairman/CEO, Script to Screen LLC, Santa Ana, Calif.
- Janelle Kreider, vice president, client services, Mercury Media, King of Prussia, Pa.
- Rick Petry, founder, Rick Petry Creative Writer LLC, Lake Oswego, Ore.
- Ava Seavey, queen bee, Avalanche Creative Services, New York
“The DRMA Member of the Year Award salutes an employee or leader of a DRMA member company who, during the past year, has served as a powerful advocate and shares a common goal of enhancing the world of media, technology, and commerce – and championing the concepts, methodologies, and principles of our field,” says John Yarrington, publisher of Response and co-founder of the DRMA. “These six leaders exemplified and promoted the best and most consistent values of the performance-based marketing business – and the DRMA – far and wide.”
The Member of the Year will be determined by an E-mail vote from DRMA members. Representatives of DRMA member companies should expect to receive a special online ballot. Voting is slated to run from Monday, Nov. 13, through midday on Wednesday, Nov. 22.
The winner will be announced during the DRMA Winter Bash in New York, scheduled for Tuesday, Dec. 5 at the Up&Down (RSVP for the Winter Bash by Nov. 30 by clicking here).
The Winter Bash is presented by Response, the DRMA, and Viacom Media Networks. The event is sponsored by OpenJar Concepts, CoreMedia Systems, Pacific Media Technologies, Strategic Media, and Venable. The event takes place from 6-9 p.m. EST.