What is the DRMA? The Direct Response Marketing Alliance (DRMA) is an alliance for professional marketers that creates business opportunities through networking, education, branding and exposure. As a DRMA member, your company will receive exclusive opportunities ranging from discounts on exhibit space and registration at Response Expo to posting white papers and case studies on www.responsemagazine.com.
Who is a Member of the DRMA?
DRMA members cross the spectrum from professional marketers and brand companies to direct response marketing service suppliers, including:
- Advertising agencies, cable networks, direct marketers
- Retailers, catalogers, Internet marketers
What Are the Benefits of DRMA Membership?
Exclusive Networking Events
- 43% off All-Access badges for DRMA members at Response Expo — May 11-13, 2010 in San Diego
- Complimentary listing in the DRMA roster, as well as a bonus listing highlighting DRMA members in our Annual Buyers’ Guide
- Open invitation to all DRMA networking parties (outside of Response Expo parties, which require an All-Access badge).
- Free subscription to Response Magazine(limit 5-per company)
- Free subscription to our weekly E-newsletter, Response This Week
- 15% off all Direct Response Academy courses
- Occasional special research opportunities from leading institutions, such as Jordan Whitney
Valued Marketing Opportunities
- 25% off a Response Magazinedirect mail list rental
- 25% off a Response Magazine E-mail distribution
- 25% off any Response Job Board posting purchase
- Free case study — a quarterly opportunity to place a case study on ResponseMagazine.com
How Do I Sign Up My Company?
There are two easy ways to become a DRMA member:
- One membership is good for your entire company — when you join the DRMA, your entire company and all employees become members of the DRMA
- A DRMA membership is good for one calendar year, valid January 1-December 31.
- Membership is just $595 per year, per company.
If you have any questions about the membership sign-up process or accessing your membership benefits, please contact Kaitlyn DeWaard via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 714-338-6734.
For general questions about the DRMA, please contact John Yarrington via E-mail at email@example.com or via phone at 714-338-6724.