Direct Response Marketing
Field Reports1 Nov, 2005 By: Thomas Haire, Nicole Urso Response
Kevin Trudeau Sues ERA for $10 Million
By Nicole Urso firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. hawthorne direct announces its 20th year of direct response television (DRTV) agency services under the leadership of founder, chairman and executive creative director Timothy R. Hawthorne. Since 1986, hawthorne direct has grown from two employees with $250,000 in annual billings to an agency of 75 employees with more than $120 million in billings.
- 1. Wendi Cooper left Irwin Naturals as vice president of sales and marketing for its DR division of Longevity and Health to resurrect C Spot Run Productions LLC as a full-service DR consulting company.
- 2. Northern Lights Direct Response Television completed production of INNOTEK's first DRTV campaign. The commercials promote Zones, a dog collar training system. The campaign is set to roll out this month. Koeppel Direct is handling media buying.
- 3. TV Network, the U.K.'s leading electronic retailing product distributor announced the acquisition of Simply Shopping TV Limited from Simply Media TV Limited. Simply Media TV's sale of its subsidiary, Simply Shopping TV LTD, means that Simply Ideas and Shop Vector channels (Sky Digital 641 and 642) will now be owned by TV Network. The other Simply channels, including Simply Shopping and Superstore TV, remain in the Simply Media TV portfolio.
- 1. Fosdick Fulfillment expanded its Connecticut and Nevada facility locations. The expansion includes an additional 125,000 square feet in Fosdick Fulfillment's Connecticut locations and 75,000 square feet in its Nevada locations. Fosdick Fulfillment operates more than 750,000 square feet nationally with centralization of all technology, systems and programming, retail technology, fulfillment and distribution and professional client management services.