Direct Response Marketing
Field Reports1 Oct, 2005 By: Thomas Haire, Nicole Urso Reed Response
ITV Direct, Sea Vegg Presidents Respond to ERSP Findings, FTC Referral
- 1. Script to Screen recently completed its third infomercial for Dremel, which is now owned by the Robert Bosch Tool Corp. It is a leading precision tool manufacturer, and the No. 1 manufacturer of rotary tools in the United States.
Script to Screen recently wrapped up the latest Dremel infomercial.
- 1. O'Currance Teleservices, a provider of inbound telemarketing products and services, named Blake T. Rigby as president.
- 1. Backchannelmedia appointed DR marketing and media executive Jane Schloth as senior vice president, direct response advertising.
- 1. NewRoads, the market-leading business process outsourcer of direct-to-customer commerce services, announced year-to-date milestones and strong operating momentum as it heads into peak seasonal periods.A0 The milestones include record financial performance, renewals of agreements with major customers as well as new contracts and continued success of its Lean Six Sigma programs.
- 1. Interglobal Intl. Ltd., an international distributor of third-party infomercial products, announces the promotion of Nicola de la Salle to vice president of Interglobal USA. In her new role, de la Salle will oversee the sourcing and management of U.S. products internationally, as well as the promotion and marketing of Interglobal.
Nicola de la Salle