The Direct Response Marketing Alliance, in conjunction with GES (Global Experience Specialists) and all of the official vendors of Response Expo 2013, are eager to assist you in your planning.
All exhibitor freight must be shipped to the Advanced Warehouse.
DO NOT ship directly to the Hilton San Diego Bayfront.
Exhibitor freight that is shipped directly to the Hilton will incur additional material handling fees.
Advanced Warehouse shipping instructions can be found in the GES Services section of the service kit.
- Show Information
- Official Suppliers Contacts
- Exhibitor Badge Registration
- Press Registration
- Hotel Reservation
SPONSORSHIP AND PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Show Rules and Regulations
- Fire and Safety Regulations
- Show Insurance Requirements
- Exhibitor-Appointed Contractor Requirements
- Booth Activities and Demonstrations
HILTON SAN DIEGO BAYFRONT SERVICES
- Welcome and Facility Overview
- Electrical Services and Labor
- Audio Visual and Computer Rental
If you have any questions on the information that is provided below or need any assistance in completing a form, please contact Kathryn Flinn at email@example.com.