The DRMA has created a benefits program designed to bring business to your doorstep by fully engaging you across our brands: Response Magazine, Response Expo and the DRMA.
DRMA Membership: $595 (annual and companywide)
1. DRMA Committees: What can you do for the DRMA? Join one of our three committees today to get involved with creating our educational content, growing our membership, and expanding our leadership.
2. Exclusive Access: Get guaranteed entrance to four power-packed networking events per year.
3. Discount on Response Expo: Save $300 per All-Access badge and $600 per 100 square feet of exhibit space at THE event for performance based marketers.
4. Case Study: As industry leaders, DRMA members have a special opportunity to share their expertise and educate by contributing case studies. Work directly with the DRMA team to publish your case studies quarterly.
5. DRMA Discussions: Only DRMA members are eligible to take part in a new special section in Response Magazine’s September issue each year. DRMA Discussions are a paid one-page submission that allows DRMA members to highlight their expertise or share their company’s story in front of Response’s wide-ranging subscriber base.
6. Instant Access: Start growing your business immediately. Get instant access to contacts from more than 300 fellow DRMA member companies.
7. Preferred Vendor Directory: Your company will join the who’s who of the performance-based marketing world as part of the DRMA’s widely distributed Preferred Vendor Directory.
8. Press Release Distribution: New hires? Big news? DRMA members stay in front of the best and brightest readers of Response Magazine and its Web properties with preferred placement of approved press releases.
9. Access to Media Rankings: Get exclusive access to monthly research on the top 200 U.S. direct response TV and top 40 U.S Hispanic DRTV campaigns.
10. DRMA Industry Research: Knowledge is power. The DRMA’s exclusive industry research allows you to add the power of statistics to your latest planning, proposals and day-to-day operations.
11. Free Subscription to Response Magazine: Marketers don't just read Response. They study it! Receive up to five print copies, delivered free every month.
12. Exclusive Newsletters: Stay on top of industry trends, regulatory events, and insider news with our member only monthly newsletter.
If you have any questions about joining the DRMA or accessing your membership benefits, please contact Brooke Marple via e-mail at email@example.com or via phone at 714-338-6761.