Trim size: 7 3/4" x 10 1/2"
Keep all live matter (i.e. type, borders) 3/8" from trim edges.
Include 1/8" bleed for images/backgrounds that extend off the page.
2-Page Spread (Trim)
2-Page Spread (Bleed)
Full Page (Trim)
Full Page (Bleed)
1/4-Page Horizontal Spread (Bleed)
PRINT CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING
Classified advertising column width = 3 3/8".
Print Ad Submissions
Ad material must now be submitted through our “SendMyAd” portal: https://questex.sendmyad.com. The Questex Ad Portal is designed for quick and efficient ad material submission. The portal offers advertisers immediate feedback on file uploads and advice for fixing any problems, should they occur. The ad portal is web-based, so no FTP is required. Please note the following:
- PDFs should conform to the PDF/X - 1a specification. All advertising material must be single page PDF. (If your ad is a spread, you must export your file as a one page PDF by clicking on the “spread” box when exporting.)
- No crop marks or color bars. If you must have them on for a client, be sure they are at least 18 points OFFSET – then upon upload into the portal, click on REPOSITION AD and use the Trim & Save Tool to remove them before approving the ad.
- CMYK only. No RGB, LAB or PMS colors.
- Image resolution must be at least 300 dpi.
- If you have any questions regarding acceptable file formats or the SendMyAd portal submission process, please contact Sue Gigliotti at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Ad Material Submissions (email@example.com)
- Send materials for newsletters and site placements separately.
When submitting materials to Ad Manager, use the following naming conventions within the subject line:
- o Site placements: ADVERTISER NAME, SITE, LIVE DATE
- o Newsletter placements: ADVERTISER NAME, EMAIL NAME, LAUNCH DATE
Deadlines: Material deadlines are due as follows:
- o Site placements: Three (3) days prior to campaign start date
- o Newsletter placements: Five (5) days prior to campaign start date
- Late materials may not be posted on time.
- o Site placements: GIF, JPG, PNG, FLASH and other rich media formats
- o Newsletter placements: GIF, JPG, PNG
- Maximum file sizes are as follows:
|Ad Unit||Dimensions||Max File Size|
|468 x 60 pixels||30kb|
|Button||120 x 240 pixels||20kb|
|Skyscraper||160 x 600 pixels||30kb|
336 x 280 pixels
|Leaderboard||728 x 90 pixels||30kb|
- Animation: No limits on animation loops. Creative that is considered annoying or hampers the user experience (i.e. - big bright, flashing colors) will not be accepted.
Rich Media (Site Placements Only): Flash, Dhtml, Java, third party tags, streaming video, Enliven, image maps. Please call if the rich media you are using is not listed. If you intend to do any work with Flash, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of time as there are some design considerations that need to be made in order for Flash ads to work with our ad serving software.
- THE CLICK URL MUST BE RECEIVED SEPARATELY FROM THE SWF FILE. PLEASE DO NOT EMBED THE CLICK URL IN THE CODE.
- Third-party ad tags are accepted. The click URL must be received separately from any third-party tag, even if it's embedded in the code.
SEND DIGITAL AD MATERIALS TO:
Ad Manager / e-mail: email@example.com
Contact your sales representative with questions.
Net/15; no agency commission allowed on past due invoices; all invoices will be reinvoiced directly to the advertiser; 91 days automatic collections unless other arrangements have been made; advertiser agrees to pay publisher all collection costs. If any information is incorrect or changes occur, please notify our office immediately. Cancellations only accepted in writing prior to issue closing date. Advertiser may be reinvoiced at earned frequency discount rate, if your advertising program is cancelled prior to completion. A web or email newsletter ad may be cancelled without liability up to fourteen (14) days prior to flight date. Publisher reserves the right to demand payment for orders cancelled less than fourteen (14) days prior to flight date, regardless of the reason for the cancellation. Advertiser will be short-rated if Publisher is in receipt of a signed insertion order and ad materials are not received within five (5) days of campaign start date.